Important things to remember...
- Use of cell phones is strictly prohibited in the library.
- Absolute silence must be maintained in the library.
- Eatables are not allowed inside the library.
- Do not sleep in the library.
- Exchange of I-Card or Library card is not allowed.
- If any book is lost the borrower is liable to replace it.
- Users are responsible for the physical condition of the book.
- Students are allowed to keep library books during the university examination.
- A late fee of Re.5/- per day per book shall be charged
for those who fail to return the book after the due date.
- The reading material like reference books / question papers / newspapers / syllabus issued on the Reader's card should be returned on the same day.
- Every student is expected to read and follow the instructions displayed on Library notice Board.